In 2013, Hero Productions’ first feature film, HOME RUN, opened in 400 theatres across the U.S. and Canada. The film follows an alcoholic baseball star’s journey through fame, addiction and redemption. Distributed worldwide, HOME RUN continues to inspire people with the message that change is possible.
- Second highest per-screen average on opening weekend
- Highest grossing faith film of 2013
- Highest grossing film distributed by Samuel Goldwyn in both 2013 and 2014
- Named Best Feature Film and Best Inspirational Film at CBA’s Resonate Film Festival
- Reached #8 on iTunes in overall films
- In the Top 10 on Amazon’s most popular movies for several weeks one year after theatrical release
- Earned “best seller” banner at Walmart.com
- Fully exploited all channels of distribution, including Netflix, Redbox, international licenses, EPIX, etc.